Quick and Simple Van Insurance for Convicted Drivers
Here at Van Quote Direct we understand that it may be difficult to get a reasonable insurance quote if you have a previous conviction however we can help you find a quote that protects yourself and your van with the coverage that you need.
Regardless of the conviction whether it is drink driving related, a IN10, a TT99, a DR10 or driving without insurance, we will do our very best to find you cheap van insurance in the UK.
We have years of experience in helping convicted drivers find a policy that suits them regardless of whether you have a driving conviction or any other kind of conviction.
Common driving convictions explained
BA10 – Driving whilst disqualified
CD10 – Driving without care and attention to the road
CU80 – Breach of requirements to controlling the vehicle (Inc. using a mobile phone)
DD40 – Dangerous driving
DR10 – Drink driving
IN10 – Driving whilst uninsured
MS90 – Failure to produce information required for proof of identity
SP30 – Exceeding the speed limit
TT99 – Disqualification after receiving more than 12 points within 3 years
Each case will be unique and therefore will need to be assessed individually but our team will make the process quick and painful to hopefully get you insured on your van in no time.
We provide a number of good value for money insurance policies for non commercial usage, click here for more of our services.
How to get affordable van insurance for convicted drivers
We have compiled a list of tips that could help you to get a good value for money insurance deal if you have a conviction or have previously been a banned driver;
- Get insurance quotes before purchasing a van – the type of van that you drive will be a big contributor to the cost of your insurance. There are 20 different groups that vans are categories in which refers to a risk factor. Take this into account before you commit to anything. To get a free, immediate quote now, click here.
- Keep your annual mileage low – the cost of your insurance policy will take into account your annual mileage. The lower your mileage is the lower your insurance policy will be.
- Install added security to your van – although it is a cost to install an approved alarm or a immobiliser, it could save you a lot of money when it comes to your insurance premium.
- Reduce the length of your driving ban – If you have received any form of driving conviction we would recommend looking into a driving course that not only will make you more aware of your driving habits but can also reduce the length of your ban. Click here for drink driving courses.
Specialist van insurance for banned drivers
Even if you have a conviction that is not driving related you may require van insurance for convicted drivers. This specialist van insurance is designed for those that have previously had issues finding cover, including:
- Motorists banned for drink driving
- Motorists who’s licences have been previously revoked
- Motorists with criminal convictions
If you would like to find out more about our partners’ convicted drivers van insurance policies please get in touch with our customer service team on 0800 58 11 03 and they will be happy to help.